I’ll try my best to describe the ingredients, cause I’m not really good with naming them. I just know that they’re part of the recipe. Lol
What you’ll be needing:
1. Pasta (of course)
2. Italian spaghetti sauce (2 packs)
3. Ground beef – 1 kilo
4. Sliced mushroom (canned is fine, but don’t forget to remove the juice or something)
5. Juice from a pineapple (not the powdered stuff)
6. Bell peppers, both red and green: minced – about 3 red ones and 3 green ones
7. Onions: minced – 2 whole onions
8. Cheese: grated
9. Black pepper (the black spicy stuff – either powdered or the whole small-ball like stuff)
1. If you haven’t done it already, mince the onions and bell peppers – red & green, slice the mushroom (if you plan to use the fresh, not canned ones. And set the aside for a while.
2. Then, prepare the pan (preferably a deep pan or casserole or whatever you call ’em), put some butter or oil and let it be heated for a while. Once heated, put the onions in the pan and stir fry them until it is a little caramelized.
3. After the onions are cooked to your heart’s content, place the ground beef in the pan, season the ground beef with salt and pepper, and stir fry until it is cooked.
4. Once the ground beef is fairly cooked, place the bell peppers in the pan and stir fry once again.
5. Once the mix is well cooked, mix in the two packs of spaghetti sauce, preferably italian style, and add again seasoning – pepper and salt. Also add the a few grated cheese and the juice of the pineapple – this is a crucial ingredient as it balances the taste of the salt and pepper.
6. Stir away until the sauce is cooked, make a taste test – but use a separate spoon, it might spoil the sauce.
7. Add more seasoning of necessary.
The ground beef can also be made into a meatball, actually. Just add seasoning – salt and pepper, and roll them into a big ball, then deep fry them until cooked.
And that’s it, dig in. If you do try it, let me know how it went. Cheers!