from Daily Post
A classic question, revisited: what are the five items you must have on a deserted island?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us NECESSITIES.
This is a classic question. Five items you must have on a deserted island, or to survive on a deserted island? I don’t know. I guess, I would have to say that my five items are in an emergency bag:
1. iPod+earphones – I never leave home without it.
2. 3 books: Love & Misadventure, Fault In Our Stars, and Eleanor & Park
3. My meds – I never leave home without them either.
4. Maybe a lighter? So I can start a fire to signal for help.
5. A swiss army knife. Just in case.
I would not include my family or friends, because I wouldn’t want them to experience being on a deserted island.
Anyway, the is it. Cheers!
- Alone in a Deserted Island. (paperdollsletter.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Five Items (soulfoodwords.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Five Items (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Daily Prompt : Five Items.. A HELP SIGN ? (loudthoughtsvoicedout.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Five Items (musicalfoodielove.com)
- 5 Items (ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com)